View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 02:47 AM   #4
Subvert3D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Northern Ireland.........Greetings and Salutations!!

Hey guys......

Pleased to meet ya's, hope all is well with you and all yours!!

Lock'n'load, nice one, good to know you exist in our own wee island, lol, as far as feelin' exciled goes, don't........ there are plenty of us up here in the Wee North that are well aware if whats going on. I meet people up here all the time now who are talkin' about events connected to our certain, preferred subject matter!!!! :-) Infact, there was an artical in our local paper recently concerning NWO/ET's/UFO's!! The Celts are risin'.........a sleeping giant we are!!

ForsakenFalcon, hey dude, how ya doin' way down there in Oz. Big Red O'Niel ya say, one of his generations.....fair play dude!! Although I can't imagine ya'd wanna give up all that sun for all our rain.......Ulster is a very wet place.

In all honesty guys, the rain this summer has been immense. I reckon there has been approx. 10-14 days in 2 months that it hasn't rained. And this ain't no ordinary rain, this s*** is like.......tropical.....heavy......rain!! Belfast had its worst floods in maybe 100yrs. Its things like the extreme weather that are starting to help people cop on theres some weird stuff going on!!

Hows it been in your neck of the woods Lock, weather wise?? Where abouts are you in the West of Ireland?? Have you noticed anything down there Falcon?

Last edited by QtesUKStoke; 09-13-2008 at 01:11 PM.
Subvert3D is offline   Reply With Quote