View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 07:49 PM   #648
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Recent crash retrival data

Starwars in the Land of King Arthur
------------------------------------------
Information sent to friend in the NSA. I was involved in these operations lst Teusday. I had just returned from training at a military base in Plymouth. The people involved were on a bus travelling through the forest on the outskirts of Plymouth ( near Trago Mills ) last teusday around 10.30pm.
We saw a fire to the left of us in the forest with fire engines, police and army there. We came to roadblock up ahead and were stopped. A fire engine and a black van pulled up next to the bus and two us were taken out by delta force/sas type soldiers. We were taken to the location of the fire and the area had been sealed off with a army tent just outside the sealed area. There was a crashed round silver and black disk shaped object on the ground with the left side of the object damaged and metal pieces broken off. The metal pieces had caused the forest fire.
The military personel were waiting for me to arrive to take charge of the operation, and tell the soldiers going close to the craft what to expect.

The second crash happened near the roundabout between Plymouth and Truro, you take a left turn at the roundabout to truro and there is a large car showroom just before the roundabout to the left ( I think pergeot showroom ). The second fire was spreading extremely fast through the forest and heading towards some houses on top of the hill.
Anyone who wants to investigate this, can see the evidence of the fires here.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In this country we are learning more at every crash retrival incident.
The first crash outside Plymouth last Teusday involved the craft being boobytrapped. It was round shaped craft about 40 feet in diametre, with the left side of it damaged and parts broken off and on fire. Two small reptilian bodies were brough and shown to me. However the craft was set to give a radioactive pulse the first time someone touched the hull. We scanned everyone afterwards but our scanning hardware was compromised. Next time I have scan everyone psychically which will be time consuming but more reliable. I then have to get some to scan me at the end. This is to make sure no-ones auric field has been compromised.
My role has changed at crash sites to adviser.
The second crash was a set-up by AI. The radioactive pulse caused the team to be put under AI control. They met us at second sight and brought me and another soldier to the smaller craft with people inside burning to death. They made us go down on our knees at gunpoint and watch.
These Delat type soldiers were good guys at the first crash sight then changed under AI control after the pulse.
I was dropped off in the army bus at truro train station after this, and all the soldiers inside seemed to be in shock, noone said goodbye to me when I got out. Only one other young soldier was taken to the crash sites, the other three stayed in the bus.
If this young man is at the xxxxxxxxxxx base on the xxxxxxth of this month for our xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, he is one tough *******!

I missed my train stop at st erth and ended up in penzance when I got on the train at truro. It took me about four hours to walk home and I got back at about 3.30 in the morning. On the way, i was stopped at a roadblock, same type as outside plymouth that night but this was just outside penzance. I was taken in a van with a portable tripseat and the operatives scanned my memories on a screen. They wanted to know what happened at the second crash site and were disturbed at what they saw. The military is in a panic.

Michael

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote