View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 02:44 AM   #16
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: can you FORGIVE us?

I absolutely support the idea or forgiveness every day of our lives.
The most incredible paradigm we have to understand is than we don't know in a conscious level that perhaps some of the people who have done wrong to us, could be other aspects of ourselves doing what they came to do so we can repay or balance karmic debts.
Every time somebody says something about revenge or their desire to see other person in jail or dead or whatever else because they did something terrible, I always wonder what if.... and the lesson is always the same: NO JUDGMENT!!!
We just don't know.
Couples divorce in a sea of grudge and much negative energy without understanding that ALL relationships end at one time or another, nobody is obliged to be with us forever or for a lifetime, some relationships are meant for a short time and life or the universe takes care of that in very curious ways so we have to end the relationship even though we sometimes attach ourselves to other people because of fear or insecurity.
I really believe that just when we have the chance of remembering past lives this concept becomes really clear, otherwise most people keep on believing this is the only life we live and our only chance at love and hate.
So definitely forgiveness it's not just a good idea, actually forgiveness is LOVE for ourselves and others and it's the fastest way to light our some times heavy load, it makes us feel sooooo much better.
In order to do that, judgment has to out of our lives.
cloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote