View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 02:02 PM   #455
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

I end up with my own uniform and locker at the base. I go there many weekends as I live near the base, I just walk up to the gate, say my name and they let me in. I'm part of some regiment but can't remember what i do there. I remember one afternoon as I am putting my stuff away in my locker, an older boy comes up to me and demands to know who I am exactly as I am not part of the "regular unit". A fight breaks out. I also see the american officer a few times there again and he always about my home life and asks about my step-father.
One day I tell my mother I signed something at the base and I'm worried about it, she tells me not to worry about it as they won't hold me to it. She cannot remember me being part of a regiment at the base or this conversation.
Just after this I am beaten up at denefield by two older boys and my arm is snapped in two places. I have signed my body and mind over the the military and my body is in the process of being enhanced, some kind of new 'living metal' is being formed around and through my bones using nanotechnology.
I end up in the royal berks hospital for surgery on my arm. The next memories were pulled out under regression.
I am taken to one of the lower levels of the hosital, a curving corridoor with operating threatres on the left ( similair layout dulce ).
A cloned robotic arm is on a trolley to the left of the the three surgeons and with advanced lazor type hardward, amputate my damaged right arm and attach the new arm leaving no visible scars.
I will detail this event asap.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote