View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 11:35 PM   #28
msv
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Cassidy / St.Clair audio released in 4 videos

Gruezi Michael St Clair,
We as a planet are evolving into the mature soul phase of human development. Having elected Obama, a mature soul, very much in the positive pole of his priest role is better suited to leading the US (and the world) with a little more ease into the new level we are entering. To have Palin as president, a young soul in the negative pole, in Greed, very much not in touch with her higher self, would have created chaos, martial law, and who know what other horrible wrenching birth process into the mature soul phase of humanity. I prefer the gentler approach, than-you.
Tell you what? Switzerland and the baby/young soul with a smattering of old can have Palin if you find her so appealing. I 'm sure she could be coaxed. The US is ready to grow up. That means all of us working together as equals, not relying on a father/mother/guru/king/god figure telling us how it will be. Paradigms will be different. There can't be one reality for everyone all over the world. There are still many levels of soul ages worldwide that people are working through in completion of their spiritual growth. Each country will have it's own particular flavor. I do believe the US will be a way shower into a different way of doing things, maybe poorer, but that will create unexpected innovations that I am looking forward in participating with.
Russia is full of old souls, so is Iceland. so as one can see they tend to like places free from money control issues, though more young souls probably came in when the illusionary money supply increased.
I did live in Switzerland for a while a long time ago and know how hard it was to live there.
msv is offline   Reply With Quote