View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 11:56 PM   #704
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi THEWATCHER,

Dr. Steven Greer probably does have a couple of people from the UK admitting to this.

Unfortunately this doesn't prove that they were indeed you and a work coleague as the citation is very generic, it dosn't even mention the name of the top secret underground base.

He also said, very well documented in his OFICIAL video when asked about possible hoaxers, that he was an emergency doctor and most of the time the people that came in to see him were genuine, but occasionally there would be one or two faining illnes just to get their hands on medicines. It comes with the job. However his coleague came up with the suggestion, which I agree with, that within this realm of 'witnesses' coming forward, and there were many (didn't see your name there - sorry) only one has to be telling the truth and proven and the whole Alien question would be proven without doubt.

By the way, I hope I will be allowed to ask you questions in the future without you ruffling your feathers too much.

There are many who tell the truth and once again, I'm not saying that you aren't, or are, I keep my own opinion to myself. I'm just saying that each and every one of us should come to their own conclusion.

Best regards,

Steve
That was rather remiss of Greer to omit my name and that of the other witness LOL LOL How many others were coming forward from 1994 onwards with the term PLF or PGLF i wonder?, none, as i was the very first. There are over 500 witnesses i'm told on Dr Greer's books so a full list of everyone involved might not be freely available. You may ask questions, I may or may not answer depending on attitude. Perhaps his way of keeping his witnesses testimony safe is to not divulge facility names?.

Regards

THE WATCHER WATCHING CLOSELY