View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 10:53 PM   #583
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Hi Barry,
You have mentioned before that abduction scenarios were being taken place by military enforcements, and in some cases the black stelph type ufo craft was being used. Do you know if this type of abduction scenario is still being used?
yes MILABs still take place

Has their technology took leaps and bounds in that particular field.
I wrote to you a while back and gave you information about an abduction which took place for me.
I was marked by this abduction on my arm so i know it was more than just a (dream)
I feel these beings simply walked in but the abduction was placed in my mind via a different agenda.
Would i have been taken? or would they have simply taken what they needed from me there and then.
yes i do recall, and thought somehow, with my set of questions, having received no response, i thought i might have annoyed, angered or upset you. Placed within your mind is just as traumatic as taking place in waking reality

I have seen the stelph type ufo but that was back in the early 80's, it was over our house at the time and the whole family watched it high above our house outside in the back garden.
I can remember this very well and the details are still very clear in my mind.
At the time i remember thinking is this a real ufo because it never matched any other sightings at the time which was given to media etc.

Around that time also my son and myself was given a message very surreal via the tv, this sounds weird i know but we were given this message and were shown pictures flashing across the tv screen.
Now with everything i have read regarding your work and James's i am having some doubts not that we didn't see the flashes etc but whether it was on our tv or on the trip seat.
without further investigation that would prove very difficult to ascertain

regards

THE WATCHER