View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 01:35 PM   #396
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Originally Posted by iainl140285
Hi Barry,

OK, we have come a long way thus far, let me open the door a little more so to speak, if this forum and its members are ready for the next stage, never knowing whom the high number of daily guests might be from, but lets take a calculated risk here and travel further along that road we call disclosure...............
In the late 1940's a genetic project was set up between 3 nations, the UK, USA and Canada. The idea was to carry on the work done by both German and Japanese scientists during WW2. A database was set up between these nations of its citizens. Projects Oaktree and Anvil. This will be an abridged version, just in case. In the early 50's i became part of that 'survey' of genetics. As a child i was put through very many medicals, tests, procedures, at numerous hospitals and facilities which included Harwell. I would sometimes be taken by my parents to these places, other times men in suits with hats, overcoats sometimes depending on time of year, and taken from my home and into a car and driven somewhere. I endured much pain in some of those procedures. Hundreds of x-rays, blood tests and a host of other things. This carried on until my teens, by then i accepted most of it as in those days children obeyed their parents without question and if you did question a beating from father was in order. Here i might add that my father served with the Royal Engineers during WW2 in Germany. During my childhood i experienced numerous paranormal/ufo type events, which i may relate another time. At these hospitals i would occasionally see other children, more often than not the same ones time and time again, we sort of grew up together as scared kids undergoing things we knew little about but we shared a bond of pain and distress. Of course as i grew older and bolder i asked my parents what that was all about, why me, but never received an answer. They could not look me in the face and would quickly change the subject. Once i became involved with certain departments in the 1970's i finally got the answers i'd been seeking for years, i was shown my files, my life on paper if you will, and it was an ongoing thing.

Thank you very much for this Barry. I can imagine your experiences growing up were difficult to make sense of and it shows how far you have come that you can share your story.
Having been part of this for so much of your life can you advise if you were part of only 1 particular program or a series of programs?
Is there a level of progression? i.e. if you complete a certain project/program successfully you are moved onto an advanced program?

Outside of the military subjects how would one even go about putting themselves forward? Or is it a random sampling of the pop.? I'm not reffering to exposing people to certain circumstances and watching for a reaction! lol
Actuall genetic testing - do people volunteer?
not in the sense that they know their going to be subjects og genetic manipulation/altering no, the work can be carried out secretly without their knowledge
Do these tests not result in physical changes? Can you give any examples of what a subject may experience?

If experiments are done on children surely they did not choose this?? Where/how are they obtaining subjects?
this area, emotionally tricky, i will detail another time, briefly the parents are in one of many ways forced into this, especially in early days
I always suspected factions were capable of un-moral practices but this in particular really gets me mad!!

Im not claiming I am being actively watched but I was recently admitted for a few days and having been in hospital a number of times in my life, there were a few things I found highly odd! I did question, but what can you actually do when you're in there!
i'd be intersted in hearing of these
Ok, In short, i was treated fot asthma since 3 years old. Was in hospital a number of times up to age 10 when I seemed to grow out of it I believe isthe phrase. Im 23 now, play regular sport and had no issues. One wkend I was having serious breathin difficulties and went to hospital where the usual nebuliser and tabs didnt wrk. Now, thats all fine.
I was kept in for 3 days. On day 1, they took blood from my arm, my wrist on the same arm, and from my other wrist. 3 samples. They did this each day I was in. They said they were for testing.
I'm no doctor - but what is that all about?? lol

Do you have a time ref. in which we could expect the anouncement of the hybrid program in the mainstream public?

Thanks Barry
Best Regards
Iain