View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 08:46 AM   #282
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Question for The Watcher,

Do certain houses give off certain vibes for abductions? because my old house was extremely "paranormal", i weekly seen "things" running across my house that look almost invisible, i had about 6 people over at my house and everyone knew about my story, that story i call "the walking man". The walking would start at the very top of my stairs and creep its way down (almost like some sick horror movie prank...) until you finally heard its feet step on the cement floor, i have had this happen to me at least 5 or 6 times alone and with friends.

I armed myself with a knife once and ran out to confront it but i swear to you nothing was around, after living with this "presence" as i called it i slowly got used to it to the point where no dark alley could scare me - I've seen some weird stuff id say...

On two occasions i seen a giant basketball sized orb, once alone and once with my good friend (who can verify 100%) this thing danced for us and as you stated above these orbs ARE used in abduction scenarios... Well once me and my friend seen it i thought that was it until about 2 months later, i was sleeping and the orb came to my window, i remember waking up and looking at this "thing", i had ZERO fear in my body and was completely aware... i simply turned my back to it (i felt proud to be without fear??) and went right back to sleep.

So i guess my question is am i crazy to dig deep into alien concepts? heck my child hood was riddled with this stuff and to be honest it canceled out any belief i could have in "god", well at the time everyone was yelling at me the same old tired **** "we are the only ones" or "are you a scientist prove it".

I also bumped into a MIB (yea.... with 3 people...) and that wasn't much scary honestly, just looked at him (damn those glasses were cold...) and he went on with his merry way, and to put the cherry on the sunday my mother was chased by as what she says "2 giant odd thick shouldered men" who literally moved a street in front of her in about 10 seconds (how they hell can they jump?)

Ah sorry if this is a rambled mess of experience its just such a weird thing, kinda hard to tell someone about what has happened to me without fear of ridicule, i could really care less but sheesh i don't need it nor enjoy it.

1.What are these "invisible" beings and is it some type of light bending technology?

2.Are Orbs used as decoy devices for Military Abductions?

3.I have seen a MIB and wonder why they would bother me? mine and your best guess would be i'm in the database?

4.Why would my mother of all things be chased to work by two large black suited men (the suits didn't quite fit them and she said she could see ankles) Psyop?

5.I was born June 21st 1986 at 7:02 am, this day works wonders within Spirituality and i wonder if it really has merit - to boot my mum went into labor at EXACTLY 12 midnight (still freaks her out) whats your view on our birth?