Thread: Alien Advice
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 10:32 PM   #13
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alien Advice

Yah good stuff, my discernment says this is legit in the respect that this being is sharing it's particular viewpoint and experiences in a few paragraphs... not in that this being has all the answers or totally gets the big picture, but is sharing a piece of the puzzle...

Some important concepts to understand, it says the reason civilization's fall is:
"Everyone wants that slightly larger piece of the pie than their neighbor for themselves, and eventually this tendency always culminates in choking them."
Agreed. Why do we do this? We do this because we don't understand the cosmic laws that are behind creation. We don't understand that creation is made from consciousness, which is infinite. We don't understand that the pie will just keep getting bigger when we add to abundance of our neighbor rather than take away from it.

We see the world as a pie and we need to get the biggest piece. The absolute 100% truth is there is NO LIMIT on how big the pie can grow. It is infinite. It grows when we co-create through love, when we help others become more, that's because whatever we send out we get back. Help others get more pie, and we ourselves get more pie.

On the other hand when we take from others to grow our piece, we'll get our piece taken from us. That's how the universe works, whatever you send out you get back. So when we take from others because we're under the illusion it means we get a bigger piece, really, the whole pie just shrinks and in the end, we get a smaller piece. Keep doing it, and there's no more pie left to share.

The Golden Age happens when we realize what's truly in our Self interest, helping everyone else get more pie. Once we're all doing that, there's NO LIMITATIONS to how abundant life on this planet will become. It will be in a constant state of transcending itself and becoming More, as will we, back in the river of life.

That's because as each one of us helps our neighbor grow their pie, ours will grow. The whole pie will grow, continuously. There's literally no limit to how big it will grow, it will grow infinitely larger, life infinitely deeper and more abundant, as long as we remain in this state of grace of helping our neighbors grow their pie, collectively and individually the pie just keeps getting bigger, and tastier too!
They have the technology to throw your planet out of orbit, but there is one key ability that you have and they do not have: the ability to hold in mind imagery that inspires an individual to realize his or her direct personal connection to the source of ALL THAT IS, which is the ineffable Godhead, no matter what name you may call it. That is your key to victory
Yes agreed. The key to victory is to realize you have access to the source, to all that IS, within yourself. This knowledge, when you are one with this truth, is infinitely more powerful than technology of any sort. Why? Because everything is in the Body of the source. When you are an open door for the will of the source, which is that creation becomes More, that creation is loved, that creation is nurtured, that creation is based on truth, then these deceivers and their technologies, which exist in the body of God, but are currently a parasite to it, stand no chance against the will of all that IS.

You however, need to align yourself with the infinite within you, realize the power within you, that's how creation works, there's no free ride, we don't get victimized by false God's outside of us then saved by other God's outside of us. We get saved by realizing the wisdom, power and love that is necessary to move the earth forward is within us, that we are an open door for it. We are the Body of God therefore nothing that is against the will of God, like forces that use mind control to deceive humanity have any power whatsoever.

They don't. They only have power when we're caught in the illusion that we're nobodies, that we need them to get by. Everything we need is within us. We are sons and daughters of God.

Now understanding what that means exactly is the big challenge for us now. We have come not to trust the infinite.

The reality is, (as I have come to understand it), each one of us has infinite value to the source, to God, which is love, and has given us the gift of our divine individuality that is in Oneness with all that IS. That's the big difference between the supposed 'individuality' of the ego and eternal divine individuality that we truly are when we surrender the illusions of the false individuality of the ego.

The human ego is based on separation, comparison, illusion and more often then not leads us to identify with some group ego where we are not even thinking for ourselves. These collective ego identities literally do the thinking for us and they always form their own opposition. For example, democrat vs. republican, atheist vs. religious, christianity vs. islam, communism vs. capitalism, etc.

The divine individuality that God has created for us, we receive when we are willing to surrender our illusions and come back into the reality that all life is One, and we are a beautiful and unique individualization of that one, as is each and every person on this planet (saving the PLFs). The divine individuality sees clearly that all life is interconnected, that we are all part of something bigger, that we have access to the source within us, that all life comes ultimately from that same source, therefore deserves the utmost respect. We see clearly that when we help others, we are helping ourSelf, and when we take away from others, we are taking away from ourSelf. But we don't lose the "I". That is the gift. The "I" is the gift, it is in Oneness, and it IS. It is much more than we thought we were when we thought we were just the ego, we've been reborn, we are More, but it is still "I". You still have your "I" and I still have my "I", and together we are More. All of us "I"s make up what IS.

When will we learn to trust the will of the infinite? When will we learn the true power, the true freedom and true individuality is in "not my will but thine be done" and letting the higher consciousness within be the doer? When will we realize we are more than the comparison's based on separation, we are spiritual beings with infinite potentiality co-creating in the eternal now. Let us align our self with the divine director within our heart and have the power, wisdom and love of the infinite manifest in our own heart and being, and therefore our own world.

Dark forces, elite's, STS ET's? They stand NO CHANCE against the infinite within you and within me.

Namaste.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 09-24-2009 at 12:25 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote