Thread: 8 GROUP Q and A
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 12:33 AM   #14
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 8 GROUP Q and A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
I have spoken with Kerry about their absence from the forum and her claim is that Camelot filming, editing and now the radio show is keeping them busy 24/7. I know they get a ton of email echoing all the concerns posted here. I don't think it's a matter of they take no heed, but when one is operating from the core of one's being, is it wise to let others pull you out of alignment?

That said - can you summarize these concerns and I will attempt a communication to have Bill and Kerry address them - perhaps it could be a topic of a future radio show.

We have monitored numerous threads here and can state that many feel abandoned insomuch as no input from Messrs Ryan and Cassidy whatsoever. Comments go unanswered, emails, emotions run high at times, posters becoming fed up with particular issues which we should not elaborate on unless given all clear to do so by individuals here. Re topics for future talk shows, that is another area of concern, some see that as stagnating with the same old individuals being dragged out time after time, perhaps fresh input to the shows would alleviate concerns here. The same names appear too often, it bores many, sorry