View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 03:37 PM   #1140
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Hi THEWATCHER,

Not wanting to join in the affray as I've been asked not to prod the sleeping lion, but, you just answered why there is aparently justifiable questioning by somebody who is obviously interested in the materia for a little evidence of what you claim.

We must all understand that when you arrived here you yourself informed the public that you WERE a security guard at a secret underground base at a place called Peasemore. You worked there for two short stints but you were privvy to witness the creation of Greys.

Then you went on to involve information that many on the internet have already published about the NSA and what is supposed to be happening over in the US.

Now you are a psyop professional.

These are the basic facts. I'm not trying to put any slant on this post.

This has spanned out almost as long as the forum has been in existence.

So here goes. It could very well be that Egg wants the proof to verify your claims because it could be that he has important information that he can only share with someone 'in the know'. He could want to share information, even confirm information without him giving away too much to the layman,or place himselfin any compromising position.

I really do thnk that you could send this info in private, if you choose, to first of all get an ally in what is often considered a polemical subject and discover if there is any sensative information out there that can't be given to anybody, not even Bill nor Kerry.

Just a thought. If nobody finds the idea interesting, just ignore the post. No need to reply justifying why you think the idea not very good.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Glory hallelujah, someone with some sense and whom has read the posts!! But i'm afraid eggyweggy wants his own personal proof as he has set himself up as that leader of demand proof seekers. People seem to forget I came in here as Barry King whistleblowing on a particular facility and its remit.

THE WATCHER