View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 06:16 PM   #983
Egg
Banned

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

15 years is a long time? The soviet Union, Communist China and the United States of America and the United Kingdom have ran psyops running into decades.

The 'Cold war' for instance. 1947 - 1989. A 42 year psyop to convince us that we face a mortal peril from the 'Red Menace' behind the iron curtain. We never did - the Soviets never had a first strike mentality - they were to use the buffer incase of future German / NATO aggression.

Now thats in human time frames. Lets have a look at non-human time frames.

14 years is a drop in the bucket - I have on my hard drive an attempted alien abduction involving a ball with spiked legs trying to abduct a man in an orchard. Ground marking were found, castes taken, and the mans character was beyond reproach. This was in the 1880s. Also note the airships of the 1800s which race around years before there were such things.

Look back to the 1400s and earlier. Look at aborigional cave art. Your handlers 14 years of murky swilling is nothing, nothing at all compared to the scope of what we face. In there I think I have the begginings of an understanding as to what your possible role may be. I am not saying either way yet, I have to run some names and freedom of information requests first, and then I will be back.