View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 10:12 PM   #156
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Blessings to all!!!!

Astralwalker and I have been discussing this. All that would like to go to a specific Point on the grid,once points are picked may contact me by priavate msging in Avalon or by my E-mail at Samarkis@yahoo.com. Pls put Astralwalker in the subject line so I know right away this is for the Chakra point meditations.

In Joy and Hope and great Love,

Sara
Thank you Sara. We all appreciate.

Everyone who feels that we should do this, please contact Sara via e-mail or by pm in Avalon.

Lets transform this planet from a place of terror, guns, politics and destruction to a place of Light.

All the Obelisks that are blocking the energy of our Mother Earth will be removed. No Illuminati, no NWO is going to be allowed.

We are not giving this planet, we have awakened from a long sleep and we are putting an end to this masquerade once and for all.

And don’t worry; humanity has many friends out there, who will stand on our side.

We are not alone in this, but we as humans, have to do this by ourselves.

Remember that we do not have a human factor as our ultimate enemy, but some self pronounced Elite which in fact is not pulling the strings but it’s manipulated by multidimensional beings of great evil that are behind the scene. It goes deeper then those multidimensional beings but the Nexus will take care of it. We have of take care of this.

So, common people, in military, in police, in politics, in nasa, esa, everywhere, wake up, step forward and help us do this.

Its time that we make a turn!

This world is dying and if we do not do something about this we are all…

We can do this people; I believe that there is even a chance that we can stop the future.

Do you remember…if you change just a minor portion of a fractal it keeps repeating the new pattern to infinity?

They are showing us this all over and over again in the crop formations but we just don’t want to see what they are teaching us. But I am listening and so thousands more. And more important we are starting to understand!

We are living in a Hologram…not just it contracts in a fractal manner towards infinitely small but it also radiates and expends to infinitely Large.

The same is with Time. If we can influence a water molecule just with our thoughts we can influence the coming events with our thoughts.

But only if we unite!

Once more…the 1977 message…I will keep repeating and repeating, until we start to act according to it.

We come to warn you of the destiny of your race and your world so that you may communicate to your fellow beings the course you must take to avoid the disaster which threatens your world, and the beings on our worlds around you.

This is in order that you may share in the great awakening, as the planet passes into the New Age of Aquarius.

The New Age can be a time of great peace and evolution for your race, but only if your rulers are made aware of the evil forces that can overshadow their judgments.

Be still now and listen, for your chance may not come again.

All your weapons of evil must be removed.

The time for conflict is now past and the race of which you are a part may proceed to the higher stages of its evolution if you show yourselves worthy to do this.

May you be blessed by the Supreme Love and Truth of the Cosmos...

Astralwalker
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote