View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 12:49 AM   #18
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miriam Blue Star: Project Camelot interviews Miriam Delicado

[/QUOTE]The first and foremost alliance that man should pursue is the alliance with his peer, not with otherwordly forces, less he puts himself under the influences of intelligences of which he does not have any idea of their origin, of their agenda, other than what they are saying. Alliances with people from other worlds can be made when man has become. When he can stand face to face with another intelligence and not lose his identity, in other words not be impressed. Man's peril is how easily he is impressed, therefore influenced into believing.
contemplation.

At least, Miriam must be given the credit of challenging who she meets. And this is what people must be in position of doing, no matter who or what presents itself to them, and never start from a point of inferiority.[/QUOTE]

As for pursuing an alliance with peers...oh if only, many of the subjects we discuss on this forum are a direct result of humankind's "difficulty", shall we say, to do this very thing, this is what must change - what will be the great equalizer?? How will the mighty fall, and accept their place among all of us? How will the lowly of spirit be brought up from their knees to stand face to face with anyone and feel equal? This is our choice as individuals to make. The movements toward this goal for humanity have been thwarted in the past, co-opted and destroyed, we simply cannot let it happen again. The old ways must be finished with. So, I guess the point I'm trying to make is contact is great, but we need to clean up our own backyard before playing with any cosmic neighbor kids. Why we need aliens to tell us this stuff is beyond me.

It's hard to believe some nasty kind of alien intervention isn't making it hard for us-I don't think people are that bad!

Last edited by pilot; 09-26-2008 at 12:51 AM.
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote