View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 09:49 AM   #86
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Was haiti quake HAARP induced?

I've been catching up on my large pile of queued up things to read lately. Here's a glimpse of a long text from www.thenewearth.org on May 29, 2009.

This may well be describing the Haiti earthquake, for those who wondered if anyone predicted it...

Esu [Jesus Christ/Sananda] – An Update on the Magnetosphere - Jess Anthony – 28 May 2009

Let's speak of the upcoming events - for they truly are happening. The timeframe we are following is the one that is formed by the shifts in Earth's energy through its Magnetosphere. This connecting “skin,” to use that image, is frayed and unraveling, as we communicate. I honestly don't see this lasting for more than several months, your time. I don't like to make “predictions,” but this seems on the verge of happening. We are guiding it as best we can, with bursts of power to sustain a slower release of existing polarity. This allows Earth to put on additional brakes as it lets go of previous magnetic connections. The speed of this letting go is slowed down by Galactic Federation assistance, although the stages of its progress are determined solely by the Earth system it expresses.

The timing of what is to come is what you have heard these last few years: we intend to wait now until the Magnetosphere lets go completely. Normally this would trigger massive upheavals and a prolonged period of reversal of polarity. The Planet's geophysical system has to remove the built up stress at faults and land-masses. These stresses, unfortunately, are located at some of the most densely populated centers. This is within the Pacific “Ring of Fire” and the places in the Atlantic Caribbean that lie closest to the Atlantic Ridge. The danger there is the tsunami effects that can occur on the East Coast. We are trying to moderate these slippages and prevent the worst disasters from happening by evening out the stress levels through magnetic manipulation and energy input into buffer zones.

The letting go of the Magnetic Poles will result in climactic changes and disorientation as to the flow of Solar Energy. Existing electric circuitry will short circuit and cease to function as the inhabitants would expect. There will still be polarity once it reverses, but there will be a massive need to reorient all operations based on new magnetic forces and newly assumed polarity.

The “Stasis Event” will be the time to sort out our needs and make plans on how this will function. I anticipate you are right to think that Earth will be less problematic than now, even though still not fully understanding what is happening. We are helping the most negatively influential and disruptive inhabitants to leave. This will create a more positive perception of the Universal Laws that will be integrated into cultural thinking. The political chaos and financial machinations will be stopped and replaced with workable examples of sustainable communities. These individual pockets of culture will determine the ways the larger groups react on a national and international scale.

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote