View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 11:51 AM   #936
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Lets assume the dowsing has given an accurate picture.
Then by now, after this impressive built-up in space, everybody is waiting in stasis for the pregnant alien disclosure project to deliver.
But many questions remain like “Are we going to be invaded, occupied, visited, evacuated, mentored etc….?” There seems to be a variety of opinions about it.
On this thread there is consensus that nothing is to be feared and that a kind of benevolent intervention is in the making.
In my opinion everybody will get his/her share. That means the fearful will get eaten by Reptilian, the aggressive will fight with the Annunaki, the ductile will get suppressed by the Grays, the positive and open-minded will get mentored, the Starseeds will get their cosmic ride ...etc.
It will be a great delivery season.
How is that mix of different scenarios possible???
The Astralwalker has posted in his thread that a “wave” is coming with an effect outside our normal perception of reality.
So, it means for everybody: PREPARE AND GET READY !
One way to prepare is to get ideas about what and why it is happening. I found a very good source of possible mind-changing info. I personally “resonate” with a lot of the info presented there. I think that Laura Knight-Jadczyk and her husband have done a great job with this. It’s called “Riding the wave”, written in 1994. In it an alien fleet is mentioned and its mode of transport. I am not sure whether the current Earth bound fleet is the same fleet arriving with the wave. But if so, then the arrival of the wave is imminent.
The info has been acquired in the most scientific way that is possible in the area of channelling. It is definitely worth to read at least the intro and the first three chapters. I was just devouring chapter by chapter. Because knowledge prepares and protects.
For you it just can mean to be chewing slowly through the pages.
For the ones of you, who do not think that any effort is needed for personal development: Do NOT read about: The reason for the built-up of the alien fleet, the nature of the wave, the intermingling of expectation + perception and reality… etc.
Just skip this:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/waveindex.htm

Last edited by bashi; 01-11-2010 at 05:29 PM.
bashi is offline   Reply With Quote