View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 01:59 AM   #32
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Have you unexpectedly changed recently?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yiolas View Post
That's exactly how I am feeling these days as well ! I am totally immersed in this awakening process. All of my breaks at work are taken up reading about ascension and the shift. I download tens of Internet interviews and radio programs onto my i-pod and listen to them on my drive to and from work ; I listen to them as I doing house work or gardening. I've begun to meditate again. I notice nature more and pay attention to the plants and trees and the clouds in the sky.
I haven't been romantically involved with any one for more than a year now. I just don't feel like getting involved with the drama any more. I've stopped calling life long friends for a chit chat. Even though, I have gotten closer with my parents and children. Generally, it seems as though everything that was important to me only a couple of years ago, no longer interests me. I feel as if I'm running out of time and it is time to get my house in order. I feel as if I'm living a completely different life.
Recently, this past year, I quit smoking cold turkey. I also have almost quit smoking pot (I thought that would never happen). Not that pot is bad, I just don't want to screw up my breathing patterns, breath brings in the life-force. My newer perspective doesn't want to tamper with that (that doesn't stop me from eating pot).

I once was able to have a slight idea of what my future might hold, or who I might be in a year or two. I do feel these changes are wonderful, it's just that, I'm noticing that I'm growing spiritually more than other areas, I'm growing so fast, that who knows what I'm going to be thinking/acting/doing next year.

I have hardly no time for drama concerning not so important issues. This has had a big effect on who I am, who I spend my time with and what my time is about. It's the path that I have chosen and so far It's been a lonely one. Only a few I know in person can stand to hear what I'm saying with out getting a lost tunnel vision look, and theres a smaller handful people that can talk to me about this stuff. The thing is, there are more people to talk about this stuff with now, than before.

I too am building stronger ties with my family, who is also on a similar wavelength with me, thank God for that. I also feel like I'm living a different life. It's like a chaotic reaction to taking the red pill and the reality sets in that your "outside the matrix" for a common analogy. It's hard to plug back in and forget once you've begun an awakening. But I'm noticing that people that are not to keen on this awakening, are going through unexpected changes as well, in personality and lifestyle habits.

Last edited by Machinamentum; 12-19-2009 at 02:08 AM.
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote