View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 08:30 PM   #14
roy bodien
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: buying gold/ moving to ecuador not likely for me. Options for the modest of means

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris1617 View Post
Hi Roy & Goody,

This is interesting, and your speculating well thought out IMO, Goody.

Billy Meier and the Plejaren say that the natural span between lifetimes is around 1.5 times the life lived. So a 96-97 year lifetime would require 144 years in spirit according to them. The average lifespan hasn't been that high for a while as we all know so it is more likely that the Rosicrucians had some inkling of the near truth and perhaps used the old standby number of 144 to come up with their calculation (my speculation this time).

This 1.5 times the lifespan is needed to properly process and integrate the life's experiences into the spirit frequency. You will note, however, that they say this is the natural span guided by Creation/Source. As you astutely note though, Goody, our population has been expanding at an unnatural and even alarming rate. When this happens the spirits are called upon by the physical to incarnate earlier than the optimum so that not all the life experiences and lessons learned are fully integrated into spirit before it incarnates again. This creates even further problems as you can well imagine.

Creation/Source does not force anything, that is what mankind does, and so this natural law has been and is still being violated resulting in spirits coming back to incarnate earlier and earlier as the population increases.

It may be that those coming back almost immediately after death are those who were initially ready for a longer life that was unexpectedly cut short. Some recent cases of quick reincarnation might tend to support this hypothesis, notably a young Sri Lankan or Indian girl featured in what I believe was a BBC Discovery documentary.

If most of the world's population were killed the natural law in this case would be returned to, quite naturally, and there would be 1.5 times (approximately) the lifespan between spirit incarnations again. So if the human lived then for 50 years the spirit would reincarnate after about 75 years, living 80 years would return after 120, and so on. Of course, the spirit may rest very much longer with a lower population. The spirits most compatible either in frequency or for lessons to be learned, experiences to be gained, are, I believe, the ones who would be incarnating again at the natural time. Others would wait their time.

Very best,

Chris
I guess at this stage in my thought pattern is I find that reincarnation is a mute point. I mean it doesn' matter the amount of time as time is infinite anyway. And the reason I say this is whether we are connected to a past life or not, we are a spiritual beings having a human experience. It's being able to connect to your higher source in the present and this life time. In the now.

This would be that we have many experiences as we would have many life times. Just like David Wilcock, people and he himself say he is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce, But he's taken a different path than Edgar Cayce. Or trying to by reaching a larger audience though his materials "Convergence" and the use of new technology. He has a direct connection with "Ra" just as did Edgar Cayce.

If you have ever read the "Seth" material or books like "Education of Over-Soul Seven" Those incarnations were all connected to a over soul or a higher consciousness. And books like Richard Bach "One" being we are all connected.

So in writing this I guess I'm trying to get in touch with my higher self (really don't think if I'm succeeding). I've read a lot of books and they made me think and feel good, but after awhile, I just wanted to have the experience, ie; cosmic consciousness or just knowing I'm on the right path (which I really believe I am).

For me, it is a saying "To much analyze causes paralysis". But I don't want to minimize anyones views on reincarnation and time spent on each incarnation.

Everyone is where they need to be!

Anyway that's my thoughts! Peace and Love to all
roy bodien is offline   Reply With Quote