View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 12:36 PM   #21
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Northern Ireland.........Greetings and Salutations!!

Hello fellow headers,
It's great to have a platform for truthseekers in Ireland to gather, as I'm sure you are all aware.., that people 'out there' just don't want to hear the truth simply 'cos it's bloody scary, and that makes it frustrating for people like us. So, to have a place to voice our thoughts, opinions, fears, ideas, hope etc, is long overdue and most welcome.
Each and everyone of us know someone of the same 'mindset' as ourselves..and if we can get them all together by sharing this site, then what a difference we could make as a group rather than individually.
Let's take the divide and conquer theme from the PTB, reverse it by uniteing ...and shove it back at them (with love, of course )

Right, that's me off my soapbox. Here's a wee intro for ye. The name's Tom & I live in Belfast...hey, somebody has to! I'm an ol' fella of 59 and I'm retard....sorry..retired.
I thought I had awakened 15 years ago, but of course it was only the start of a long slow journey. At least now, there are a lot more of us. Sifting through all the crap & disinfomation is time consuming, so if anyone has reliable sites worth viewing please post them here.
Broadening the mind, acquiring new knowledge and getting rid of the indoctrination we were force fed is a necessary pre-requisite of continueing awakening, ( can't seem to get off this frigging soapbox) I'd better go and leave you with a couple of sites.
www.matthewdelooze.co.uk
http://brontebaxter.wordpress.com

See you around and stay cool. Tom
pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote