View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 10:58 AM   #17
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: You are so close

Excellent and fitting, well done. We are ALL being tested by either what you call dark forces or what has been put in our heads for thousands of years, or maybe by ourselves? Those of us here may see this when it happens and have the presence of mind as you did to project something else over it or say stop, I don't believe this or I won't do this even in a dream. This ability takes many years to develop. Something or maybe some aspect of myself pushed it up to me two weeks ago. I was awake and for two hours I was overwhelmed by some sort of terror and when I say terror I mean it. I had a literal battle with my mind or something else where by I had to repeat to myself "you will not have me, you will not break my resolve, I will not crack-up right here, you will not win with the negative blanket you are trying to smother me with." I know this sounds very strange and you have every right, not knowing me, to think I am already cracked :-) I assure you I am not for what its worth.
My normal access to anything of worth or value or predictive notions comes to me in my dreams. I have started sharing them to make sure that I have at least expressed to someone else (a sort of control in the experiment if you will) what I saw (for instance the tsumani, the attack on the scotish airport etc...) I don't believe that I am special or an oracle and usually have to wait to see the event to know the dream was correct so it all seems rather pointless sometimes but I now believe this is designed to let me know like everyone else that we do have more power than they let on. That we do have access to higher versions of ourselves or whatever word you like to use and then maybe we do have access to other entities.
Don't let what I have written scare, if it comes from your head then your head or mind or soul has the ability to overcome it. Take deep breaths and refocus your mind on the most innocent of things, I know its sounds strange, but like a kitten or whatever you would consider to effect you most with peace, smiling faces etc.... Try to conjure up a loving grandmother or someone who is watching over you and say the words I AM.
Other techniques warmly welcomed :-) Do not fear, you are not leaving this place until you realise how wonderful it is, what genius you are and how love can transform both you and the world. Its your own lesson you have come here to learn, you designed it, you live it -- its in your control. Peace be with you all.
g
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote