View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 08:09 PM   #37
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: what sign are the crystal and indigo children...

Quote:
Originally Posted by annemirri View Post
I was born 7th of Nov.(the day of russian revolution) and I have met three couples born 6th or 8th of Nov. sharing same kind of past life memories as I, linked to Milan, Italy and St Petersburg, Russia.
This is totally fascinating, Annemirri. It's incredible how we all travel together and somehow find each other in this crazy thing called Life, eh? I also feel connections to Russia - namely, very much west, bordering Estonia/Latvia - but I have no conscious recollection (yet.) of why. I'm very much attracted to Estonian and Latvian language as well.

Quote:
and people born 25th of September, are always a nuisance in my life, (black) shamans or like the exopolitics Michael Salla....
so, I prefer not to have anything to do with people born on that date.
This is also fascinating. I understand how the twenty-fifth of September is tough to work with - after all, it's right on the cusp of Virgo and Libra and, looking at the zodiac, I personally think this is among one of the weirder combinations (the other being someone on the cusp of Capricorn and Aquarius). Virgo and Libra are SO different in how they do things, so it's a strange combo.

It's also interesting how you aren't crazy about people born on a date of the twenty-fifth, when this reduces to seven, and YOU are born on a seventh! Not a judgment - just an observation.

Quote:
Being a scorpio, my soulmates are sensitive Pisces, so I planned that my son would be born under the influence of Pisces.(29th of Feb.)

And as I am myself rising Libra, Sun Scorpio and Moon Leo,
I wanted my daughter to be "like me", so she ended up being a Libra and rising Scorpio.
Any other year besides a Leap, and your son and I wouldda shared the same birthday! (March first.)

It's amazing that your daughter ended up with two in her top three the same as yours! Admittedly, the rest of her chart may create separations between you throughout different aspects of life, but it sounds like you may often "tick" alike.

And what signs are the Crystal and Indigos? (And, I hafta add, Rainbow Children?) I think they run the gamut, really, but I would call myself an "Indigo" (if we must have these labels. ), and here I am in all my Piscean glory! :P Just like I believe we react to ascension "symptoms" mostly depending upon what sign we're born into this time around, I also believe that Crystals, Indigos, and Rainbows are born whenever and wherever - to react and act to everything going on in their own special way. I don't know that it would be "fair" for the Crystals, Indigos, and Rainbows to be only one sign or a set of signs - after all, we don't ALL relate to each other, and isn't a job of these new-ish groups to help bring relations, in a sense? Therefore, I think they come in every sort.

<3
hollylindin is offline   Reply With Quote