View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 12:26 PM   #39
MichalPtacnik
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Jordanus Maximus and Why I Have Trouble Taking Project Camelot Seriously Anymore

It's much more harmful to be infighting like this, over the "purity of doctrine" than to admit a few "black sheep." They can do nothing if you employ critical thinking anyways! Chances even are "Jordanus Maximus" is sincere, though he might be wrong in many things. The videos debunking him, apart of pointing obvious fallacies are themselves very fallacious, point at non-arguments and are filled with demagogy; I respect their author for these about the same as I respect Jordan Maxwell for his IS-RA-EL remark. Also, while Theosophy might or might not be the belief of the Illuminati,
1. New Age is not Theosophy anymore, they stem from similar premises but New Age is one hundred years younger and it shows; and
2. Not all Theosophy is the root of all evil.

Say, ever heard about the racial notions in real New Age? Almost never. The problem is that races were "in" when Theosophy was made, just as, say peace and flowers were "in" in the sixties. So Theosophy was amongst many other things about races, but it was not all there is to it.

I am not saying all theosophists were good, that some were not misguided, that some might be worshiping the "Lord of this World" or so to say, (much as some New Agers almost certainly do) but the sincere Theosophist is about as bad a tool for the NWO as the sincere New Ager, or the sincere Christian, etc. Only if you decide to abandon your God for Mammon, then you are eligible as a puppet, and look how many religious people have done that in the past. New Age is actually one of the "purest" religions in this respect, if only it is because it is the youngest.

And by the way, what do you think is so bad on Zeitgeist? Venus project is a vision of a better world we need, perhaps not to dogmatically adhere to, but the ideas are groundbreaking and real. And the anti-religious stance? Religions, any "-ism" and "-ity" are invariably watered down versions of their original messages, and to kill each other for religious exclusivity is exactly as bad as Peter Joseph states for everyone.

I am not saying that we should all be atheist, but neither does Zeitgeist. It advocates spirituality, not religion, and I am 100% for that. And who is not? Who of you here really adheres the insane "us vs. them" conflicts between Christians and Muslims and Hindus and whomever else; and who believes that the -isms are really God's will, and that one of them is the One True -sim and all the others are "of the Devil"? Who of you believes these ideas should belong to the world of the future?
Joseph was brave enough to formulate this, he was a touch too extreme in that he hinted that we should abolish and not outgrow these religions, but he at least did not repeat the politically correct kool-aid - and is criticized for it.

Oh and for the record, I do believe Jordan Maxwell's "IS-RA-EL" and other quotes are incorrect in the extreme and I don't take him as much of an authority, but neither do Bill and Kerry, I believe, they are correct in taking his, and everyone else's messages for what they are and that is why I respect them as researchers; not as gurus, but as people who honestly seek the truth.

Last edited by MichalPtacnik; 03-17-2010 at 12:47 PM.
MichalPtacnik is offline   Reply With Quote