View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 11:31 PM   #802
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Solution

Thank-you Peace and Love for the reply. I have infact backed off a bit, now I'm afraid to work up to the 6 drops again. It was also making me very tired and I have a demanding schedule which requires me to be on the go 16 hours a day. Eventhough the arthritis in my hands has gotten better, I can't stand that lithargic feeling. I usually have a lot of energy. Do you think that If I took 2 drops every 4 waking hours for a couple of weeks or even a month it would do the job? I really don't have any serious medical problems, just minor chronic ones like toe nail fungus and a little arthritis in my hands. By the way, I bought my MMS from the company that you have listed in your post. They even sent it to me in Cyprus. I was worried that it would be examined at the post office, but they didn't scrutinize it . It was listed as a 'water purification kit' on the package. I order vitamins from the States as well and they are usually delayed in customs for a couple of days before I can receive them.
yiolas is offline   Reply With Quote