View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 09:10 PM   #25
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What does this mean....for you

I get the radio/program analogy. Thoughts are not really "my own", or at least that's my experience, although I certainly am triggered by them more than I care to admit.

I also get this: "In a nutshell, he who associates, who identifies with thoughts is the facto a reflection of an experience." Stellar!

"Hopefully, such a person will not think 'I am a creator', the reason being quite obvious." I've been (at least temporarily) outside the box myself. How refreshingly Not-new-age you are!

I've been reading up on some of your posts avalonwide..." he who does not believe is not influenced and then can listen without feeling threatened."
Grock that! Beliefs are not dynamic are they?

Here what you wrote Richard T: "Free will is just a concept given to the ego, who is torn between his desires and his needs, to make the experience bearable."

It's been my experience (& have mostly kept it to myself) that I didn't think we operate with Free Will or at least in the manner that many take for granted. It's obvious we are incredibly conditioned, more succinctly, your words here: "But if man is conditioned, then free will is an illusion. Because all impression of choices already are part of what is acceptable within the consciousness of the race, the rest being considered a sort of evil."

Would you mind shedding more light on this: "only through verb can anything useful be expressed." (the underlined word)... thank you

I wish I could talk all day with you and it's a tedious task to write in black n white.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote