Thread: Turkey
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 08:23 AM   #9
Tolga
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Turkey

going back to 1.5 years ago, i started to feel a little different, meaning i was questioning more, about life, my purpose, daily routine seemed to pointless to me and i felt i was lost.

i asked for an answer, and it came in bits and pieces like websites, books, people i met. i first discovered project camelot website and read most of the articles and interviews, and it opened other doors to other sites like
wingmakers, and david wilcock, i read some books of michael st.clair, several other books including ra law of one, intention experiment, re-member by steve rother, journey of souls, destiny of souls, awekening your psychic abilities.

i got into reiki, did the first level, also got initiated for ra-sheeba energy...

now im stil reading stuff bits and pieces, 4-5 books at the same time, i am overwhelmed. at first i felt so overwhelmed cuz i was starving for this information, now i kind of settled a bit at least getting some answers to my questions and i also feel more balanced. but it is hard not to get caught up in the daily life.

that kind of sums it up for me.
Tolga is offline   Reply With Quote