Blue Moon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
I did a google search on this and came up with this article:

Time for a ‘blue moon’ – or is it?

By Ben Steelman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
The Astronomy Picture of the Day website has a gorgeous photo today entitled "Not a Blue Moon."
Here is more of my fascination with the blue moon story - this one from Benjamin Fulford's blog. I didn't want to post this on the Fulford threads, because it's not about Conspiracy Research or the Economy & Currency:

01/05/2010

Two blue moons in a row, one New Year’s Eve in the West and one on New Year’s day in the East

On December 21st 2009, a group of shamans held a ceremony by a lake in the Philippines. Whatever the case, there was heavy rain and thick cloud cover as the group headed to the lake for a ceremony to mark a change in how Western civilization behaves. When we arrived at the lake suddenly an area of blue sky appeared immediately above us. All around there was still heavy cloud cover and rain. However, directly over our heads, in the middle of the circle of blue sky there was a new moon. Then on New Year’s Eve, the world experienced an unheralded but precious event, a blue moon on New Year’s eve in the West and a second blue moon on New Year’s Day in Asia. A blue moon means a second full moon in one month. A full moon on New Year’s Eve happens only once in every two decades or so. Two blue moons in a row at the turn of the decade and the year has probably not happened for centuries or longer. Thus, although I have been trained in science and skepticism, I believe we have had a very auspicious beginning to 2010, the Year of the Tiger.

Furthermore, multiple reliable sources both in Asia and the West are reporting major happy changes happening soon, possibly this week or this month. We are more hopeful than we have been in a long time but, we will believe it when we see it.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote