View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 08:25 AM   #1054
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitefluffy View Post
[I]dear abraxasinas,

i see you live in good ol aus.
The native inhabitants of this continent maintain they have always been here. i believe them. No, out of africa theory, arrogant Westerners! Having lived & worked many years with indigenous groups in SA i.e. Pitjantjatjara, Adnyamathanha, i am interested to know your thoughts.
i know they all have seven sisters dreaming stories; pleaides figures large as does the rainbow serpent. Your thoughts on this?

The Seven Sisters are a very potent universal archetype, as they represent the basic seven principles (with antiprinciples), which allowed the physical creation of the universe from its metaphysical archetypes. (see other posts for details).
Baiame, the Rainbow Serpent of the Dreamtime is a forerunner for the biblical archetype of Noah's Rainbow Covenant with God in Genesis.9.13.
So you can see that the worldwide creation archetypes derived from that of the Australian aboriginee.

Even scientifically, the discovery of Mungo Man (and Mungo Woman) near near Lake Mungo near Broken Hill and dated to so 60,000 years ago, has shown that the ancestors of Mungo Man could not have come from Africa, as the remains did not conform to any Homo Erectus bones for the last 200,000 years ors o (Mitochondrial Eve and Out-Of-Africa) hypothesis. Furthermore the DNA of Mungo Man is now extinct, and being different from the Out-Of-Africa DNA, so scientifically 'disproves' Mungo Man's migration from Africa beginning 200,000 years ago.

It so is anthropological consensus (away from scientific (funding-tenure) politics), that the ancestors of Mungo Man must be a multiregional Homo Erectus type on a par with say Peking Man of so 850,000 years ago. It is believed, that 'rats' crossed the Indonesian archipelago 2 million years ago and so multiple migrations of the later Homo Erectus types becomes feasible. The 'Hobbit' or Homo Floresiensis so also becomes a now extinct form of the multiregional Homo Erectus to Homo Sapiens transition.

There is something particularly ancient about, well, all of Australia, but in my own experience, SA and Flinders Ranges in particular; Wilpena Pound, Chambers Gorge, do you know of these places?
one can feel it whispering.
I agree with you. Uluru, aka Ayers Rock is THE Polar Beacon for the 'spiritual' communication between Gaia and the Cosmic Center for the Southern Hemisphere.
The Egyptian Pyramid-Sphinx complex is the Northern counterpart.

AA