View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 06:44 AM   #25
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
Let me help you out with our memory a bit. ROFL.
Here, let me transcribe it

BLACK BOX: To be worn at all times in & around base & when travelling to & from base (computer chip activates device when within X number of miles of base). This 'stabilises.' Hence the voice being told that I would be 'disrupted-disabled' if I approached closer than 10 miles to AL/499, because not having my 'black box' anymore, the generators would disable me within that distance. Anyone who is microchipped would suffer various stages of disablement within the area if not 'stabilised' by this device.

So, the internal microchip(s) - which also transmits RF voice com to skull (specific location in head, because you see diplomats all twitchy the same way) (?) - interfaces with the OFF black box. The ON black box neutralizes the radio wave frequencies; it's all standard issue. It works as a geo fence, security parameter.

The microchip is also a receiver, capable of paralysis-disablement (and/or unconsciousness?). The 'generator' is a transmission tower at AL/499 at base, that has adjustable amplitude or phase modulation, or some way to crank it up. Personnel are likely assigned unit numbers, to monitor them in the facility, i.e. locations etc via RF signals.

It's my best guess. This sounds terrible, by the way.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote