View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 05:45 PM   #5
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Assassin's Creed II

I haven’t played any of the Assassin Creed games, and that was a rather interesting ending. Video games can be an excellent source of information and learning…and also mind manipulation. I wouldn’t be surprised if there were games with subliminal demonic messages in them. Hey, if the military is heavily involved with the industry then that should be a clear indication of how addictive they are. War games saturate the industry with a purpose to desensitize and recruit the unsuspecting. But, there are two war base games I really enjoyed, one of them I and learned a great deal about nano-technology and super soldiers…that was in the “Metal Gear” series….the other, “Resistance-fall of man” was about WW2 being an alien invasion….something like that.

I also like the “Tomb Raider” and “Uncharted” games. Super hero games like Batman, Spiderman and Infamous are cool too. Recently, I was persuaded to play the “Bio-shock” games, it’s about a city built on the bottom of the sea where people can be free of oppression, unjust rules and scientific restraints. Scientist discovered ways to make tonics that alter the DNA…which provides the user with various super powers. But, the side effects cause complete insanity due to over use of these tonics/drugs. It’s fascinating to say the least…
Most games are just interactive movies with very interesting storylines. Come to think about it …I believe Prince of Persia is coming to theaters soon. There has been an influx of video games to motion pictures for the last few years.

Some games can truly be inspirational, like “Flower” and “The Sims/Sim City”; it’s only a matter of time before there is an actual Matrix with in the Matrix… I'm still figuring out this game called "life", not sure if I'm ready for the halodeck.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote