View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 11:08 AM   #20
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Hidden towers - radio frequency and mind control

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firedrake View Post
Also I think this is another huge reason why people need to get out in nature; specifically wooded areas, lots of trees. I find a huge difference from going out of town and meditating for a couple hours. When I start to reapproach the town I notice my thoughts start to speed up and I lose focus on feeling the connection with my intuition, which manifests as a feeling in my abdomen (gut feeling).
I highly recommend people get outside as much as possible and try to still their minds and be in their hearts; just let Gaia show you the connectedness and flow of energy. When we reach a higher vibration, and stabalize in the love vibration,
Expanding awareness through our hearts is how we truly see.
I've been in LA over 7 years and lived in Dallas for 7 years before that...as much as I try to think positive, eat right and lead a healthy lifestyle lately especially over the last few months it seems like I always feel weighed down, lack of energy and at times feeling motivated has been a challenge. And there's a real un-natural feeling to it all. I can't remember the last time I felt GREAT and rarely feel good any more, so I made the decision to leave LA and head towards the mountains - Nature's, or Gaia's Cathedrals - to find fresh air, trees and an environment that will help me reconnect with the Earth.

It just feels like after so much time in the city, too many outside influences have had negative affects on my mind, body and spirit so it's time to detox myself from the city....re-energize and reconnect myself and my Spirit to the Earth. Lately the urge to leave LA is so acute, it's as though it can't be soon enough.
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote