Old 12-11-2009, 06:50 AM   #19
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What is the Ultimate Goal?

[QUOTE=WarriorServant;196927]

Questions:

Now what? What has been accomplished?

Rehtorical..... Nothing accomplished but absolution

Is there anything that we should reconsider about that process?

It doesn't matter what we consider. This process happens in a natural way.

Is this all there is?

All what is? How can we possibly know what the future holds when we change it every day?

Is this the whole goal and aim of everyone here, in its entirety?

I believe everyone's goal's and aim's are personal. It's about being made aware of this. That they don't want people to realize.

How is free energy to be distributed in a world where nobody knows how to share?

This is an assumption that we are not capable of being as good as we are bad.

Is "whistle blowing" (if not the full solution, but) even a part of the solution towards benefiting from useful information (ie: free energy), or: even if everyone (who knows "anything") woke up tomorrow under a literal SPELL to tell the truth -- and then TOLD the truth immediately, would that make any difference? Would we still get that free energy? Would more technological knowledge really help? Has the exceedingly vast amounts of technology awarded in the past helped? Think..

Not sure what technology from the past you are refering to. In some cases technology gives lives to people that would not have one otherwise.

What I am getting at here is the broader question: Is it logical to assume that humanity can go from crawling (past standing, walking, jogging and running) straight to sprinting? Do you think it will be allowed?

Lies and manipulation is is allowed as a means to control. And it's more like from crawling to flying. But what does either have to do with free energy from Our sun, and Our Earth that is right here right now. Already happening, Already walking.

Assuming that humanity were capable (and I'll interject that it's not), what is the whole point if we have not searched our own hearts? What is the point when humanity is murdering, lying, stealing, cheating, raping, hoarding -- you name it, humanity is DOING it. Do you think technological knowledge will fix what the spirit is lacking? Is that what you think?

Will technology fix what the spirit is lacking?? Who would believe that? Certainly no one here. Would technology help free us from our own oppression?? I think it would help. JMO

Because humanity is full of pride and ego.

This is an incomplete sentence. It's also an agreeable one.

Warrior Servant, welcome to avalon.

Last edited by Jonah; 12-11-2009 at 06:56 AM.
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote