View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 10:14 PM   #404
lightwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

Hello,

I have read 80 % of this "sticky" posting on MMS. It is great. I have learned much and still more to learn.

I started this program 4 days ago and was nauseated when I did 2 drops. However I have done 2 things that have helped. In the beginning I downed a full glass of water after mixing and was breathing the unpleasant smell. So I did this:

When the mix was 3 minutes activated I poured maybe 2 inches of water in the glass, took a deep breath, let it out, and while holding my breath out I drank the small amount of mix easily and then switched to a full glass of water, emptying it immediately.

As far as I can tell with this stuff for me, there really is no taste. It is the odor which is challenging. Also I stay away from the glass while it is doing it's thing cus again the odor can really traumatize your senses.

Eating an apple also helps.

The 2nd thing I do with the nausea is I use the Emotional Freedom Tapping and that takes care of it for the most part and if it comes back I just tap some more. 2 rounds of tapping is all I do.

I do have a question just for my own need to know. First off, I am also involved in doing ONDAMED which is a modality for healing and now they are going into anti-aging. Which is VERY exciting, and they are getting results.
They are always talking about FREE RADICALS and that it is FREE RADICALS that actually cause aging. My question is if anyone can answer is...

What is the difference between FREE RADICALS and PATHOGENS ?

(btw I have tried to google a simple answer to this)

Maybe "PEACEANDLOVE" can throw in his 2 cents worth.....your posting are much appreciated.

Thanks everybody for their input here.

lightwalker
lightwalker is offline   Reply With Quote