View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 01:35 PM   #9
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Genuine Questions I have always had

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
Hi there, thanks folks

1. Absurd Cake messes will always be insanely funny-- Its a natural law now i think

But Gita, back to the question, why if we weren't designed to eat why do we have all the apparatus, otherwise we would be an odd looking bunch of Heads-on-legs? Don't you think? That one is still open for debate imo

I see where you are coming from with the angels, but the colours again, still have doubts because yes I agree they are wavelengths or fractures of white light but that then makes light a form of touch or a feeling not an absolute.....

Hahahaha now i have forgotten the questions....later skaters

I have MANY more...hehehe
As I said earlier - they messed with our dna which also included programming of info for us to develop ‘all the apparatus’. You may be interested in researching ‘breatherians’ and ‘sun/solar gazing’ – it may help you understand the whole thing a bit better.

Colours – light is light and therefore a form of absolute. Don’t forget everything is fundamentally light and sound. There is a huge array of colours and sound that us as humans are not aware of in 3D but that does not mean they’re not there. Anyone who does energy healing will understand what I mean. Different lights also have their own unique energy signatures where those who have tuned into it will be able to mostly distinguish.

Hope this helps.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote