View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 04:17 AM   #23
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Half Past Human Earthquake predictions still on

Urban survival is a free read, no subscription needed. They tell us because we can do things to protect ourselves. The technology they use is not one that geologists will understand. It provides the dates, they don't. Makes perfect sense to me.

Publicity stunt - no, I don't think so. And they'd like to be wrong. But if they were right, and didn't tell anyone, that would be pretty darn hard for a person's conscience to take. Now, I ask a question, do you think your government would tell you if a major earthquake were due (since IMHO, governments don't have consciences).

alys

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSwordz View Post
Though i respect these "time monks," I think putting out an official earthquake date is going down the same path as Dr. Deagle, or even better, The October 14th Alien arrival event.

I believe this might be another PUBLICITY stunt by "urbansurvival" to grab more attention and subscriptions to their website. Think about it, if these guys were really genuine about there predictions, why would they tell us? Isn't it common sense to tell "geologists" or even earthquake agencies about this? Why tell the subscribers about these events?

Makes no sense to me

Last edited by alyscat; 12-10-2008 at 04:20 AM.
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote