Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmo View Post
What was your conclusion trutheeker? I suppose that this is your logic:

1 Person joins in December
2 Abraxas joins in December
3 All December joiners must be 'Dragons' like Abraxas

Now that is some empirical reasoning here truthseeker... thanks for your incite.

Oh by the way the 'Abraxas supporters' were really 'free speech supporters' go back and read the post supporting Abraxas... ooops... that's right ... they are... BANNED...

Hmmm... how handy for you.

I do support free speech. I said I left the tread. I only went in to see what someone had written when I recognised his name

I LEFT HIS THREAD. I wanted no part but certainly didnt feel others could not go in there. Why would I ?

Yes it was an observation and also the fact that I read that there was a yahoo group with him that was here. That is what I based that on and all these dec 09 dates were his strongest supporters.
Exchanger has made such remarks but I just noticed she says she didnt invite him on another thread she put up about Ashayana Deane.

I have never been attacked before I spoke up against Abrax, seriously and I can't say it was his doing. But the next morning he said he asked for help for me and I got the chills. Even more so now that I read others were attacked. I was attacked and my friend confirmed it after we discussed it. I never wrote what happen in this forum.....only that something did happen

I asked for help from a personal friend and prayed hard and went through a few weeks where I felt my head was swimming.

I listened to all of the supporters and felt maybe it was because I just wasnt in the know to follow his words.

I tired to make sense of all of this on my own and I really do not care anymore.

You can go anywhere you like because thats your perogative.

I will not say he sexually attacked someone in the forum because I dont know what happen. In the same token, I will not say someone is making it up.

I dont find it convient that the thread being down would contradict anything I write. Everyone knows I speak my mind.

So make what ever assumptions of that you want

Had to edit this to add something.

The very first posting that Abrax wrote, I did pm someone to say how I felt and was told he was a personal friend of Susans and to drop it

So my speculation were confirmed back in Dec