View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 08:00 PM   #22
Firedrake
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Cat Beings ~ Feline Beings

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmostef View Post
Im a Sphinx.

This is Leicster. He didnt like his photo taken and would always move or turn his head.. But would always sit on the newspaper or keyboard.

Leicster reminds me of my cat Zen.

Here is a picture I just took with my laptop webcam of Salene, Zen, and me snapping my fingers above the cam so they would look at it.

It is funny, Zen only likes affection when I pet him only, he will get up and leave if I give any attention to Salene.
But with Salene it is the opposite. When I pet Zen she seems to really enjoy it. Its as if she is feeling what he is, or can feel his emotional output.
They are really amazing cats.
Even as a young child I knew I would grow up with them. I always felt a deep connection to black cats.
And then one day a co-worker found some kittens at her farm. She thought it was strange since the farm had many dogs and wild animals that would kill any cats there, but these two kittens managed to run and hide. After I heard their story and learned that they were black, I snatched them up.
They are almost all black, except for the white they have on their chests and bellys, and some toes. Salene has white hair that connects all the way from her chest to her belly.

They are often in my dreams, showing me, teaching me to live in the NOW and just go for it.

I pour a lot of love in them, and when I am down they give it right back and help bring me back to my heart.

-Love and Light-
Firedrake is offline   Reply With Quote