View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 06:24 PM   #65
Norval
Banned

Default Re: Calm Down, And Read It.

Some time back I was asked about this movie from this guy so blame this post on him.
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/member.php?u=395
Zeitgeist Addendum,

Ok, They threw out the baby with the bath water.

I wonder if they would rethink their understanding with acceptance of ET / UFO bible connection
knowledge?

Many great points in the movie, except their religionization of the bible. I am in full agreement
about religions, bad governance, national attitudes and that we should become one as knowing
our true humanity. With comprehension of a much bigger picture than just our world mankind is
also on the brink of the ET / UFO disclosure. That then puts the spin to how about mankind
learning about ET governance and social acceptance in the galaxies? The bible, it's not about
religion but about an intergalactic oneness that is already established. You may want to read it.

To add to this I have to appreciate the technological references made as we all give thanks for this
wonder of the internet. It is also what blew the lid off the research Gale and I were doing. One
will not be able to accept the bible for what it actuallly contains without modern technological
comprehension. That is the only key we know of for comprehension of what the bible has to say
about mankind and the galaxies inhabitants of sentient inteligent life. Technology has unlocked all
the bibles words to investigation by searches of topical importance and with great speed. Try it,
you'll like it. Love is what the Good ETs up ^ there have done for us, and are about to do more.

Norval L. Cunningham
Gale Smart
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote