View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 03:42 PM   #1395
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

One of the favorite tools of the Dragon kind when confronted is changing of thesis in conversation.

One particular that is very potent here is polarization.

Truth is that Dragon actually was polarized in the first place.

When he was created he was not a Dragon in a sense that many will perceive.
With scales and other stuff. Truth is that he when rebelled ,was cast away from Creator's light,love and true wisdom.

Now being away from it for that long his mind darkened more and more.
He was not allowed anymore to have insight in Creator's thought and sparks of geniality and inspiration.

Result is that he really became Dragon. He still has living power and energy because he lives this long, but any light,wisdom or love-there are not in him any more.

Because he held a high position before fall, he knew a lot. Then he used that knowledge in a bad way. But essentially stood still from then on.

His knowledge now is a lesser one because of his acts.

He is deeply polarized being and he brought that upon all his followers and slaves. In reality there are no polarizations in universe. Truth is one .Word of God is truth because he is.
By his word everything came to be. By his word we can vanish tomorrow, by his word everything on this Earth existed and exist still.

Why don't you all realize that very air we all breathe is not ours?
Clothes you wear now,water you drink and food you eat, house you live in and car that you drive and all that you can see and feel on Earth is not yours! It is all made of things from this Earth.Creator is patient with us ,still ,and we dare to bash him and trash him with lies ,philosophies and whatever is coming into our minds?

Whatever Dragon claims here is having no ground in reality and truth.
The very Dragon ,father of this Dragon here knows that nothing is his ownership, but he desperately tries to lure in souls.

Personally I do not wish anybody banned here or this thread closed.
Everybody is granted free will.

But again what you sow - that you will surely reap.

Abrax- I wish you all the best in your life, do not be disappointed by fruits you will reap one day.

P.S.

1 Corinthians 13

Love

1If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Last edited by beren; 02-25-2010 at 03:47 PM.