View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 04:07 PM   #506
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Thank you once again for your speedy response...

And thank you for the Parable they are always so profound...

Heres one for you ... I hope you like...

The story of a man going into another country, who called together his servants and loaned them money to invest for him while he was away.

He gave $5,000 to one, $2,000 to another, and $1,000 to the last---dividing it in proportion to their abilities---and then left on his trip. The man who received the $5,000 began immediately to buy and sell with it and soon earned another $5,000. The man with the $2,000 went right to work, too, and earned another $2,000.

But the man who received the $1,000 dug a hole in the ground and hid the money for safekeeping.

After a long time their master returned from his trip and called them to him and asked for an accounting. The man to whom he had entrusted the $5,000 brought him $10,000. His master praised him for this good work. You have been faithful in handling this small amount, he told him, so now I will give you many more responsibilities. Begin the joyous tasks I have assigned unto you.

Next came the man who had received the $2,000, with the report. "Sir, you gave me $2,000 to use, and I have doubled it". Good work, his master said. You are a good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over this small amount, so now I will give you much more with which to work.

Then the man with the $1,000 came and said. "Sir, I knew you were a hard man, and I was afraid you would rob me of what I earned, so I hid your money in the earth and here it is."

Ah, but his master replied, "Wicked man! Lazy man! Since you knew I would demand your profit, you should at least have put my money into the bank so I could have some interest. Take the money from this man and give it to the man with $10,000," shouted the master. For the man who uses well that which he has, will be given more, and he shall have abundance. But from the man who is unfaithful, even what little responsibility he has shall be taken from him for he has done naught with the gift. "Cast out that man who has been unfaithful for neither did he share of the cache that it be rendered useful."

But when I, the Messiah, shall come in my glory, and all the angels with me, then I shall sit upon my presiding chair of glory.

All the nations shall be gathered before me. I will separate the people as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats, and place the sheep at my right hand, and the goats at my left.

Then I, in justice, shall say to those at my right: "Come blessed of my Father, into the Kingdom prepared for you from the founding of the world. For I was hungry and you fed me; I was thirsty and you gave me drink; I was a stranger and you invited me into your homes; naked and you clothed me; sick and in prison, and you visited me."

Then these righteous ones will reply, "Sir, when did we ever see you hungry and feed you? Or thirsty and give unto you anything to drink? Or a stranger, and help you? Or naked and clothe you? We remember not that you were in prison and we visited thee.

And I, in authority, will tell them, "WHEN YOU DID IT TO THESE, MY BROTHERS, YOU WERE DOING IT UNTO ME!" Then I will turn to those on my left and say, "AWAY WITH YOU, YOU CURSED ONES, INTO THE ETERNAL FIRE PREPARED FOR THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGELS. For I was hungry and you would not feed me; thirsty, and you gave me naught to drink; a stranger, and you refused me in; naked, and you would not help to cover my body; sick, and in prison, and you did not visit me."

Then these ones will cry out and reply: "Lord, when did we ever see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and not help you?"

And then I shall answer, "WHEN YOU REFUSED TO HELP THE LEAST OF THESE, MY BROTHERS, YOU WERE REFUSING HELP UNTO ME!" AND THUSLY WILL THE SEPARATION COME TO BE FULFILLED. SO BE IT AND SELAH.

Ye ones carry a grave responsibility unto a weary people---ones crying out in pain and death. Ye shall be given that which is suitable into your hands for management; ye will be required to do thy job to perfection for the times are critical. Ye shall not throw it about in carelessness, but ye shall use of the abundance to gain more for the glory of the transition and the new kingdom at hand.

With the asking, however, also comes the responsibility. Ye shall not be in asking just because you "are" and you expect to not put forth thine works, but rather to live off the labor of another. It shall not come to pass in such a manner. That is the irresponsibility of those who only read of half the passages. Come unto me ye who are weary and heavy laden and I shall give unto thee rest. I shall cast out those who come in expectations of riches without labor in my vineyards. Ye must be in the discerning between those who NEED and are honestly in pain and trouble, and those who are wanting to take of the abundance for themselves that they produce not. Ye shall be given to know the difference. If those who "take", go from you and learn their lessons and return to petition entry unto the kingdom, they shall be again given consideration, and if the testing is ratified, they shall be allowed entry.

These things I say unto you of my beloved shepherds, for ye work in confusion at that which ye should do, and who is to be included within the tiny circle of management, in the final days of perplexity. Let is unfold gently.

Sananda

viking
Indeed viking, an old parable of wisdom.

One thing I can share with you here.

The goats and sheep are the SAME beings - one is real and the other fake.

39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

40Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

So it will be YOUR FAKE IMAGES which shall be 'cast into the lake of fire and brimstone'; i.o.w it will be LIES and DECEITS NOT souls or living entities.

The "Beast from the Sea' is the 'Beast from the Mirror - YOUR own false image as the MIRROR of YOURSELF.
The Beast of the Earth' as the 'False Prophet' is YOU as this False Image of the Real YOU.

This information is very deep. Should you not understand it now, you shall in the near future. Please try not to be troubled by it at this point in time.
This info is a Master-Key.

Abraxas

beings