View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 06:19 AM   #7
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Chinese news exposes the Rand Corporations plans to start World War III

Quote:
Originally Posted by munkey View Post
you would only go up against China or Russia if you intend to lose, US forces are tired and spread to thin, in order to get to Russia they will have to try and get through Turkey and Georgia which is possible, but then you have to worry about Iran and Syria squeezing Iraq, I think as unpopular as it sounds to the west, but Iraq would help Iran to drive out the US if push came to shove.
You will also have a problem with Pakistan and Afghanistan also backing Iran if that was the case.
The US administration look like they are trying to destroy themselves by design, they are upsetting some very powerful countries with this financial crisis.

For the most part I agree with you Munkey the Rockefeller faction is running wild "with their tails between their legs". I just wish the Rothschild Illuminati faction was also running wild "with their tails between their legs!"
I don't believe that Planet Earth is ready to sanction World War 3 at this time or ever.
__________________________________________________ ___
Keep your Friends close to you...keep your Enemies even closer!
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote