View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 07:36 PM   #5
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Re: Resting on the Plateau's

Well this is a touchy issue for multiple reasons. I too have been contacted to help someone harmed in the situation. I suspect the moderators are in new territory and some possibly at a loss as to what to do. I also notice that Bill hasn't been around for a bit and indeed his input was challenged when he had something to say about the thread.

For myself I was of the opinion the thread should have remained open but given members being possibly harmed and am now confused as many of the facts revolving around the situation are not yet available. As I never read the thread in question I really have no comment on it or the author as he wasn't someone whose posts I read.

However, on one hand I'm sorry to see this sitaution take off the way it did but it is nothing compared to what the moderators went through when HD was active on the forum.

I suspect you are correct Fritz with the changing of communication styles and agree with much of what you have posted. For myself, I prefer full transparency as this seems to work best for good general mental/emotiona/spiritual health ~ in the long run. I think we all know when things are kept secret that is a time when distortions play out because folks have to guess what is going on rather then deal with facts.

The other issue is the many new members posting here and this too is a learning curve for all involved as we get to know one another. Meanwhile, the evolving communication style will be quite instructive to watch how it unfolds.