View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 08:53 PM   #10
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Fluoride - An Endangered Element?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
How much is Too Much?
[/url]
any amount in my mind... a posion is a posion in my book...

http://www.fluoridealert.org/

Check out the health implications... there is enough evidence for me... I distill all my water, have done for almost 2 years and re-energise it with a vortex jug... I add a little sea salt but eat a lot of fruit and vegetables for bio-available minerals...

Since a top Harley street cancer doctor told me to remove it from my late dad diet/toothpaste our whole family have been filtering or distilling since then...

I think this is the place they are targeting with the fake fluoride is good for you global campaign....

FLUORIDE & the PINEAL GLAND (Click for more detail)
In the 1990s, it was discovered that the pineal gland is a major site of fluoride accumulation within the body - with higher concentrations of fluoride than either teeth or bone.

Subsequent animal studies indicate that the accumulation of fluoride in the pineal gland can reduce the gland's synthesis of melatonin, a hormone that helps regulate the onset of puberty. Fluoride-treated animals were found to have reduced levels of circulating melatonin and an earlier onset of puberty than untreated animals. The scientist who conducted the research concluded:

"The safety of the use of fluorides ultimately rests on the assumption that the developing enamel organ is most sensitive to the toxic effects of fluoride. The results from this study suggest that the pinealocytes may be as susceptible to fluoride as the developing enamel organ" (Luke 1997).

The fact that fluoride's impact on the pineal gland was never studied, or even considered, before the 1990s, highlights a major gap in knowledge underpinning current policies on fluoride and health.

According to the US National Research Council, "any agent that affects pineal function could affect human health in a variety of ways, including effects on sexual maturation, calcium metabolism, parathyroid function, postmenopausal osteoporosis, cancer, and psychiatric disease.”

Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 02-25-2010 at 08:56 PM.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote