View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 05:55 PM   #115
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 'V' Movie Revisited

A thousand apologies to you orthodoxymoron. I was just making an observation about accents without giving due thought to your post. I enjoyed V very much.

The only thing I can comment on is the issue of Lucifer. Having not read this entire thread I apologise if this has been mentioned already. But from what I have read, Lucifer was God's most loved Angel (and By that I mean the one closest to God). Lucifer was in charge of creation, creating in God's name so to speak. However, creation wasn't meant to last forever, and was eventually meant to dissolve back into God. Lucifer was charged with this task and refused to obey as he had become very fond of creation and his own power. This is why temptation plays such a major role in keeping us imprisioned here.

Hope that helps.

Love,

Kriya

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
The accent was probably the least significant speculation...which I probably made because of Hollywood. What about the rest of the post? What are the strengths and weaknesses? BTW...I'm not saying that the hypothetical Lucifer/Eve/Hathor/Isis/Mary is evil. I'm suspecting a mixture of good and evil...which probably goes with the territory of being a God or Goddess of any world...not just this one. Once again...I don't think there should be any Gods or Goddesses...regardless of whether they are good or evil. It's the principle of the thing. The first and last commandment should be 'Thou Shalt Have No Gods'.

We might be very, very surprised at what is within the Earth and Moon. Guess we'll just have to wait and see...or not see.

Namaste
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote