View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 07:34 PM   #52
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The ego what is it? How to transcend?

14 chakras I can see the logic and indeed the need for what you say, certainly I hope that this is so and you are right.

Difficulty is levels of awareness -- not yours and mine I hasten to add, we are in this earthly experience together.

Beyond our personal subjective knowledge there are sages who will say that
creation and disolution never happened its Indras dream ie we are part of a dream. In fact we are the dreamer.
There is only the One without a second.

The sages are in a timeless state.
Scientists are begining to assert that time does not exist.

Sages say that it is a dream, consciousness at play -- The Dance of Shiva.

There is no time for anything to have happened.
Time is a construct of the mind.

Ramesh Balsekar said.
God wrote the play
God produced the play
God directed the play
God is every actor in the play.

He also said "God is the totality all of it" as did Sai Baba.
Sai Baba on being asked if he was God said "Yes I am but so are you, the only diference is I know I am you dont yet"

In a way all this muddies the water.

It is our job to act as though the play is real and it is for us at the level we are at.

Im not saying I am right for I have no way of knowing this to be so but I do have faith in those who who are enlightened.

Ramana talked to people at the level they were at and out of compasion would not disalusion them but sugested the well know technique of keeping asking the question "Who am I? " so that at some point the truth would be revealed to them.

So it would not be helpful for most to hear that he said "The world you are trying to save dosent even exist"

All i can say with absolute certanty is that I exist.

Regards and respect
Chris
Namaste
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote