View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 06:54 AM   #107
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 'V' Movie Revisited

orthodoxy, some very good points. Indeed. I've returned to Avalon tonight for this very topic and I've been doing a LOT of reading here and in the "Something brewing" thread. Nice link, btw above (In Praise of Lucifer).

I watched the last episode tonight and I also saw tone's numbers concerning the ships and the breakdown, etc in the other thread on the heels of all those ships being shown (last episode, for those of you who haven't seen it yet - sorry U.K.) I would like to ask tone (if you're watching this thread) how he arrived at those numbers. And YES, I think there is definitely something worth looking at in the whole vaccination relationship (between the show and reality). Anna's monologue arched an eyebrow, too. Not because it was suspicious, but that it rang true in the be-here-now-ness quality of it and being whole, NOW. Which makes it suspicious because it's being used on a television show that reaches millions. Was that written in to the script from the lips of the villain to demonize (in popular opinion) the truth and power of that guidance? I don't have any conclusions about it either way, but it certainly is interesting to look at.

Jacqui, love your mind. One of the videos on another post came to mind immediately upon reading your words about dimensions earlier in this thread. This one. The people commenting on it were speaking in Spanish, so I don't know what they had to say about it - but for me - I couldn't help thinking it was (for lack of a better definition) a dimensional rift, or hole. Intuitively, I felt it was more likely a dimensional phenomenon than a UFO. What do you think about that idea?
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote