View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 05:24 AM   #71
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 'V' Movie Revisited

Could it be that most of the elites thought they were in control of the alien/spirit/demon/whatever situation...until a few years ago, that is? Did the rude awakening occur in the late 1970's? Could shows such as "V" be legitimate attempts to warn the general public regarding what is really going on? I don't know. My gut feeling is that the Deep Underground Military Bases...the Secret Space Program...and the Secret Government are no longer in native human hands (if they ever were).

I have speculated elsewhere that two rival theocratic human extraterrestrial factions (Pleiades and Aldebaran) have been engaged in a civil war for a very long time...and that both of them have utilized demonic (reptilian?) forces to fight with each other...and that this God-Contest has extended to Earth. In fact this could help to explain how we got here in the first place. I have further speculated that another non-theocratic human extraterrestrial faction (who does not deal with the devil)...has been seeking a Solar System Exorcism and native human rule of the Solar System via Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom in the context of a non-corrupt United Nations.

All of the above is mostly based upon thin-air...but heck...if the FED can base the world economy on thin-air...anything's possible. I have tried to be internally consistent...and take a wide variety of sources into account...but a lot of the speculation is based upon reflection and intuition. I'm basically neurotic and insecure...and this drives me to look for answers...which I never seem to find. Hope springs eternal.

Did anyone watch the first episode? I bought a cheap digital TV (so the TV can watch me while I watch the TV)...actually just so I could watch "V". I thought it was quite good. It actually made me cry. I just presently think that the reptilian phenomenon is mostly non-physical. But what do I know? Gotta go. The attendants are telling me that I have to put my straightjacket back on.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-04-2009 at 05:43 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote