View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 12:50 PM   #371
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklyPoncho
Hi all groundcrew members,
This is my first post and I feel very honoured and excited to be amongst you who have been gathering together to make a conscious community.
I live in the northern suburbs of Melbourne....
I too have been meditating and gathering loads of information on how to help others in the coming times ahead... and I have been preparing myself on all levels just in case the worse case scenario plays itself out.
My husband thinks I am totally bonkers because I am out there buying sun-ovens, gold and silver, camping equipment, photocopying army survival manuals, printing off free-energy manuals etc etc etc.
I have just discovered the MMS website and quite co-incidentally, my DH actually works for a chemical company! So I am on to the next phase of protecting my family against the AFV (avian flu virus) and anything else that is floating around in the ethers.
What I have also found extremely helpful to myself and others over the last ten years is the training I have had in hypnosis and EFT (emotional freedom technique). I wonder if this might help other members to stay peaceful and centred in the face of what is currently happening? I would love to contribute wherever and whenever I can.
with appreciation, compassion, humility, understanding and valour
Sparklyponcho
Hello SparklyPoncho,
A very warm welcome to you and an honor to have you as a Melbourne/Victoria Ground Crew member.
I look forward to your very positive posts and I feel you will be a tremendous asset to the Ground Crew. Once again, WELCOME!!!
Please take care our new friend.
Best regards,
John
Relayer
Relayer is offline   Reply With Quote