View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 03:27 PM   #179
jenali11
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Scottish Ground Crew

Hi Scottish Ground Crew

I've just joined the forum - i'd been lurking for awhile - but once i found this thread i wanted to join. I'm from Greenock, not too many people to talk to in relation to topics discussed on this forum.

I started my journey 6 years ago with a radio show hosted by Alex Merklinger (Mysteries of the Mind, now shut down due to his ill health) there were THE most amazing broadcasts i'd EVER heard - guests included - Michael Tsarion, Noreen Gosh, Clif Webbot, Ted Gunderton discussing Boys Town, Jorden Maxwell, George Noorey, Jim Canney, Jim Mars, Peggy reverse speech lady etc etc......MIND BLOWING at the time.

Round about the same time i had a dream of being taken prisoner to an underground facility, my eyeball was taken out and a lizards eye was put in...really scary. Told my friends son about it and he told me it sounded like the front cover of David Ickes book (children of the matrix)...David who???? Thats when i began reading/watching all of Davids material - his research is astounding!!!!!!! Also i've just recently got into Matthew Daloozy.

Great to have you guys here in one place. I read you already had a meeting - wayhay!! Would love to come to the next one.

love jenali11 xxx
jenali11 is offline   Reply With Quote