View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 03:20 PM   #188
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Indigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Unfortunately this more often
then not is not the case with people. This is the second time you brought up my title in
this thread which shows you fall into the category of the latter. Otherwise
it would be a non issue to you.
I would not have a problem with anyone having a title as long as they didnt abuse it or feel that they were superior to anyone else because of it. At this current stage in our development (considering we all are locked into an egotistical mindset, and as much as we try this will not change until we undergo the same kind of event that caused us to switch to ego mode in the first place. My opinion on this would be a magnetic pole shift, im not quite sure.) we need titles. We need labels. Otherwise there would be chaos. And considering we still lack the ability to communicate mind to mind, labels are essential.

The problem here is not the use of labels, it is peoples idea that labels should include status. Each persons job here is no more important then anothers. And no job should be higher payed then another.

There should be no problem with having moderators on a forum, we need structure in order for this to work efficiantly.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote